Natural Material is the Best
Our natural latex foam is one of the greenest and most eco-friendly latex foams available on the market. This latex foam provides ultimate elasticity and resiliency. It's antibacterial, anti-mite, mildew proof and of course, toxic free.
How Does It Feel?
Latex tends to feel more solid with a "springy" or even somewhat rubbery characteristic when compared to memory foam. You might be one of those who wants to experience the luxury and feel of natural latex yet just not ready to purchase the whole mattress. With our latex topper, you will know how it feels in advance.
Keep the latex foam away from direct sunlight. Exposure to sunlight will cause yellowing and deterioration. No need for washing, the latex foam is anti-mite naturally. Do not machine-wash the latex or let it agitate in washing machines. The bamboo fabric cover is machine washable though.
Material: natural latex, bamboo fabric
Overall Dimensions: 39 inches x 75 inches x 2 inches (99 cm W x 191 cm D x 5 cm H)
Net Weight: 14.6 lbs (6.6kg)
- HIGH QUALITY AND ANTIBACTERIAL LATEX: made of natural latex; derived from Thailand's rubber trees; it's non-toxic, anti-mite and durable, will not flatten or sag
- AN EXTRA LAYER OF COMFORT: the medium feel latex topper provides you with the just right amount of firmness and fluff; adding it over your existing mattress is like adding an extra layer of comfort to your bed
- REMOVABLE PLUSH BAMBOO COVER: the topper is encased in an organic bamboo fabric cover; it's a superb example of exquisite craftsmanship; the cover is breathable, zippered, removable and machine washable
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL: the topper has numerous micro holes, you will be able to sleep cool and comfortable for our pin core ventilation technology
- PLEASE NOTICE: in case you experience a harmless "natural latex" odor, it should dissipate (not completely) within 5 to 10 days from when the latex topper is unpacked and exposed to air; please make sure it stays out of sunlight