The Benefits of Dual Technologies Add the pressure point relief of memory foam to the reliable support of a traditional spring mattress, and you have the revolutionary comfort of the hybrid mattress. Conforming Memory Foam Layer A layer of memory foam is quilted in the soft, knit cover and placed over a 1.5 inch layer of traditional foam to create an incredibly comfortable sleep surface. The foam conforms to the unique curves of the body to minimize pressure points. Supportive Spring Coils Beneath the foam top, 6 inch steel coils offer the support and durability of a spring mattress. This design distributes body weight to contour and support as you sleep. The spring layer provides the traditional bounce many like in an innerspring mattress, and improves the breathability of the mattress. Convenient Shipping and Setup This mattress is rolled and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup. Simply take the box to the proper room, carefully remove packaging, and watch as the mattress expands to its true size. Warranty This mattress comes with a 10 year warranty that guards against manufacturer defect.
- Comfortable mattress combines memory foam with the traditional support of an innerspring mattress
- A cozy layer of memory foam is quilted in the soft, knit fabric mattress cover
- A 1.5 inch layer of foam beneath the quilted top layer helps to minimize pressure points
- Mattress is compressed and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup
- Queen mattress measures 60" x 80" x 8" and comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty